|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 01|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Thickness:||0.2mm – 6.35mm||Width:||200mm – 2650mm|
|Type:||Aluminium Sheet||Product Name:||Aluminium Sheet For Marine|
flat aluminum plate,
flat aluminum panels
Alloy 5083 marine grade flat aluminium plate higher strength for ship building
Chemical components of 5083 alloy aluminum sheet:
Properties of 5083 alloy aluminum sheet:
|Alloy-Temper||Thickness(mm)||Tensile Strength(KSI)||Yield Strength(KSI)||Elongation(%)|
Principal Features of 5083 aluminum sheet:
1. 5083 Aluminum Sheet & Plate has exceptional thermal conductivity and higher strength than 5052.
2. It is highly resistant to attack by seawater and industrial chemicals.
3. 5083 retains exceptional strength after welding and is very suitable for welding.
Applications of aluminium sheet:
Aluminium plate is used in heavy - duty applications in the aerospace, machinery, and transportation markets.
1. Aluminum plate, machined to shape, forms the skins of jumbo jets and spacecraft fuel tanks, is used for storage tanks and containers in many industries.
2. Because many aluminum alloys actually gain strength at supercold temperatures, it is especially useful in holding cryogenic (very - low - temperature) materials.
3. Plate provides structural sections for rail cars and large ships, as well as armor protection for military vehicles and trucks that carry payroll.
Display and application of flat aluminum plate:
Aluminum sheet / plate / coil / foil / circle / tube / profile.
Our company offer the profolio of aluminium products to the globle.