Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Meterial:||Aluminum Sheet||Thickness:||0.2mm - 6.3mm|
|Width:||200mm – 2650mm||Surface:||Mill Finish|
|Alloy:||1100||Temper:||H14 (O / H18)|
aluminium flat sheet,
flat aluminum plate
Ductile 1100 Flat Aluminum Sheet Coil H14 Temper 0.2mm - 6.3mm Thickness
Features of 1100 aluminum coil sheet:
1. 1100 grade is commercially pure aluminum.
2. It is soft and ductile and has excellent workability.
3. It is ideal for applications involving intricate forming because it work hardens more slowly than other alloys. It is the most weldable of aluminum alloys, by any method.
3. It is non heat-treatable.
4. It has excellent resistance to corrosion and is widely used in the chemical and food processing industries.
5. It responds well to decorative finishes.
Description of 1100 - H14 alloy:
1100-H14 aluminum is a type of 1100 aluminum. It is furnished in the H14 temper. To achieve this temper, the metal is strain hardened to a strength that is roughly halfway between annealed (O) and full-hard (H18).
Chemical components of 1100 aluminum alloy:
|Alloy No.||Si||Fe||Cu||Mn||Mg||Cr||Zn||Ti||Others-Each||Others Total||Al|
|1100||0.95 Si+ Fe||0.05-0.20||0.05||–||–||0.10||–||0.05||0.15||99.00|
Applications of 1100 aluminum coil sheet:
1. Chemical storage
2. Processing Equipment
3. Kitchen Utensils
4. General sheet metal work(tapes, fin stock, heat exchanger fins, tags, and names plates, Commercial filters, decorative applications, giftware, and reflectors)