|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al 5454-01|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases for 5454 aluminum sheet|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons per month for 5454 aluminum sheet|
|Keywords:||5454 Aluminium Sheet||Application:||Pressure Vessel, Marine Facility Pipeline, Automobile Wheel, Tank Body|
high strength aluminum alloys,
marine grade aluminum
High Corrosion Resistance 5454 Aluminum sheet for Tank Car Body
The 5454 rust-proof aluminum is about 20% stronger than the 5052 aluminum plate, and its characteristics are almost the same as those of the 5154, but the corrosion resistance is better than the 5154 in a harsh environment.
|0.2-6.35||200-2650||≤12000||Pressure vessel, marine facility pipeline, automobile wheel, tank body|
Performance Advantage of our 5454 Aluminum Alloy:
1. 5454 aluminum sheet, leading technology, the product quality is far exceeds the national standard.
2. High strength, high corrosion resistance, good plasticity and good molding processability.
Alloy 5454 has good weldability by some methods but Soldering and Brazing are not recommended.
1. O - Soft
2. H111 - Some work hardening imparted by shaping processes but less than required for H11 temper
3. H22 - Work hardened by rolling then annealed to quarter hard
4. H32 - Work hardened by rolling then stabilised by low-temperature heat treatment to quarter hard
Typical Appications of 5454 Aluminum Sheet:
Tank car body, electrolytic capacitor, ship manufacturing, oxygen equipment.
Warehouse and Product Detail: