|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Application:||Interior And Exterior Decoration||Color:||Customized|
|Item Temper:||H||Hole Shape:||Customized|
|Surface Treatment:||Powder Coated, Perforated||Width And Length:||Customized|
perforated aluminum panel,
decorative aluminum sheet
Powder Coated Perforated Aluminum Sheet Customized Hole Shape / Color
Specifications of perforated aluminum sheet:
|Aluminum perforatation rate||44%-88% or specially designed according to drawing|
|Raw material||Alloy aluminum 1/3xxx series|
|Item temper||O H|
|Hole shape||Specially customized|
|Width and length||Customized|
|Bule, red, gray green and white or customized|
What is powder coating?
"Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metals, such as household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum hardware and automobile and bicycle parts. Newer technologies allow other materials, such as MDF (medium-density fibreboard), to be powder coated using different methods."
Advantages of powder coating?
1. Powder coatings contain no liquid and release little or no amount of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) into the atmosphere. So, finishers do not need to buy costly pollution control equipment. Companies can comply more easily and economically with the regulations of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
2. Powder coatings can release much thicker coatings that cover on the product than conventional liquid coatings without running.
3. Powder coated items almost have no appearance differences between horizontally coated surfaces and vertically coated appearance than liquid coated items.
4. The wide range of speciality effects are easily accomplished by using powder coatings but that would be impossible to achieve the same effect with other coating processes.
5. Curing time that powder coating needed that is significantly faster compared to liquid coating.
Why do you choose us?
Resource advantage: Sufficient supply capacity
Capital advantage: Adequate self-owned funds
Team advantage: foreign trade professional team
Service advantage: perfect pre-sales & after-sales service
Quality control: strict quality control
Policy advantages: government support