|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al profile 05|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||25 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C...|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons per month|
|Keywords:||Aluminum Vehicle Bodies Profile||Item Name:||Alloy 5754 Aluminum Sheet Profiles Vehicle Bodies Applications Excellent Corrosion Resistance|
|Alloy:||5754||Shape:||Sheet / Plate|
high strength aluminum alloys,
marine grade aluminum
Alloy 5754 Aluminum Sheet in Vehicle Bodies Applications
5754 Aluminium sheet is a typical alloy in Al-Mg alloys, it contains low magnesium when compared with other 5- series alloy, and most 5754 plate are used under annealing condition. Its products have excellent corrosion resistance, excellent processability, weldability and easy to be processed and formed. 5754 Aluminium sheet under different heat treatment conditions is the main material used in automobile manufacturing (car doors, mould, seals) and tank making industries.We offer aluminum 5754 in sheet and plate.
Density: 2690g / M3
Width: 20 ~ 2600mm
Length: 500 ~16000mm
1. There are no peeling, bubbles, superficial roughness, local mechanical damage or defects on the surface.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance, high fatigue strength and weldability;
3. The surface of 5754 aluminium plate is smooth, without cracks, corrosion spots and nitrate traces.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging: Standard export package on wooden pallet OR as customize package.
Port: Tianjin, Shanghai, Qingdao, Ningbo,Shenzhen OR as customer required.
Trade term: EXW, FOB,CIF,...
Payment term: T/T, L/C,..
Lead time: 25-30 days
* Vehicle bodies
* Fishing industry equipment
* Food processing
* Welded chemical and nuclear structures
Weldability – Gas: Excellent
Weldability – Arc: Excellent
Weldability – Resistance: Excellent
|5754||2.60 - 3.60||0.0-0.1||0.1-0.6||0.0-0.4||0.0-0.4||0.0-0.2||0.0-0.5||0.0-0.3||0.0-0.15||0.0-0.05||0.0-0.15|
Mechanical Property Specification
|Elongation (% in 50mm)
minimum for sheet or plate thicknesses shown
|0.20 - 0.50mm||0.50 - 1.50mm||1.50 - 3.00mm||3.00 - 6.00mm||6.00 - 12.5mm|
|5754||O/H111||190 - 240||80||12||14||16||18||18|
|5754||H12||220 - 270||170||4||5||6||7||－|
|5754||H24||240 - 280||160||6||6||7||8||－|
|5754||H26||265 - 305||190||4||4||5||6||－|
|* Elongation limits stated do not cover the full range of thicknesses shown.|
Generic Physical Properties
|5754||2660||68||600||147||24 x10-6||0.049 x10-6|
Distinction of 5754 and 5052
* The magnesium content of 5052 is slightly higher than 5754, the hardness of 5052 is better, however the toughness of 5754 is better.
* Alloy 5754 aluminium sheet has the highest strength, corrosion resistance and good weldability among non-heat treatment alloy aluminium sheets. It has outstanding surface processing quality, and it can produce various textures. Machinery such as brushing, sandblasting, finishing of grinding, polishing and other areas that are easy to apply to the alloy has a highly satisfactory effect.
*Alloy5052 aluminium sheet has good formability, corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength. It is used to manufacture aircraft fuel tank, fuel pipe, sheet metal parts of traffic vehicles and ships, meters, street lamp brackets and rivets, hardware products, electrical-appliance shell, etc.
Alloy 5754 application examples
Car door Tank
For more information, please visit our website: www.shrising.com
We are a professional Aluminum alloy supplier, 5-series alloy is one of our main products, we keep strict production procedure to make sure the quality can meet the required requirement. Let our best quality and reasonable price to start our cooperation and win-win success. We'd like to hear your voice, you can reach us via Info@shrising.com.