|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al coil 02|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Application:||Beverage Cans||Standard:||ASTM B 209|
|Size:||Customized||Name:||Alloy 3004 Aluminum Coil Stock ASTM B 209 For Beverage Cans|
|Thickness:||0.2mm-10mm||Width:||9mm – 2600mm|
Alloy 3004 aluminum coil stock ASTM B 209 for beverage cans
|Material process||both CC and DC|
|Customized size||Size can be produced as per clients requirement|
mill finish, mirror finish, anodized, checkered, textured, embossed, bru Customized
shed, color coated, laminated and etc.
|Quality Standard||ASTM B209, EN573-1|
|Material Quality||tension leveled,Free of defects like oil stain,Roll Marks,Waves,Dents, Scratch etc ,|
Advantage for aluminum cans:
1. Light weight, easy to carry;
2. Not easy to break, good safety;
3. Good sealing, long shelf life of contents;
4. The body of the jar is beautifully printed to attract eyeballs.
5. Good heat conduction, quick cooling of canned drinks;
6. Filling is faster and more efficient than other packaging materials.
7. Easy to stack and transport;
8. 100% infinite recycling, the highest recycling rate of all packaging containers, the protection of resources and the maximum reduction of waste production, conducive to sustainable development
3004 aluminium alloy
The alloy 3004 is commonly used in the making of beverage cans. It was developed to satisfy the need for thinner gauges in can-stock, and thereby to some extent replaced its predecessor 3003 alloy in the making of beverage cans. Can-stock can be made thinner due to the addition of 1% magnesium, which contributes in solid solution strengthening.
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 25-35 days if the goods are not in stock.
it is according to quantity.
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment. Irrevocable L/C at sight.