|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 01|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigation Free Wooden Pallets|
|Delivery Time:||25-45 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Meterial:||Aluminum Alloy 3003||Thickness:||0.2mm – 6.35mm|
|Width:||200mm – 2300mm||Surface:||Mill Finish|
|Alloy:||3003||Temper:||O, H12, H14, H16, H18|
Mill Finish 3003 Aluminium Sheet ASTM B209 DC/ CC quality Flat Plate
Who are we?
1. Established in 2003. We have a long history and rich experience in aluminum industry.
2. Annual turnover in the last year is around RMB 8,000,000,000 (8 billion).
3. Gold Supplier on alibaba site, has been certified by the third party BV and SGS Group.
4. Trade Assurance Service is provided to ensure your capital safe always.
5. We are equiped with first class laboratory in China, and we can help you to test the samples.
6. Our main markets cover America, Europe(mainly Germany, Spain, Poland, Russia, Belgium), the Middle East (UAE, SA, Turkey, and Qatar) , South America (mainly Brazil) and Africa (mainly South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia). We're extending our business now, hope you have interests of getting involved in our activities.
What can we do?
3. Payment: T/T, L/C are perferred. For a flexible payment, please help to provide your company information.
4. Intercoms: EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF and so on.
5. Quality control: based on ASTM B209 or EN573-1
6. MOQ: only 500kg for aluminum round sheet, different products will be diverse according to ventory.
7. Lead time: 20-45 days. If your order is urgent, please keep us informed.
8. Other services: products consultant, instant response, customized solution and so on.
3003 H14 aluminum sheets mill finish coated with PE film appplications
Description of aluminum sheet 3003:
3003 is alloyed with 1.2% maganese and 0.12% copper alloy commonly available. It's one of the most commonly used of all aluminum alloys. It has all the excellent properties of alloy 1100: excellent corrosion resistance and the ability to be easily drawn or spun, welded or brazed. Alloy 3003 has fairly low strength but it can be hardened to a certain degree by cold working.
Application of aluminum sheet 3003:
Cooking Utensils Aluminum Storage Tanks
Aluminum Awnings Aluminum Siding
Properities introduction of aluminum sheet 3003 :
1. Corrosion Resistence:
3003 aluminium sheet is excellent in wide range of environments, such as food, and architectural applications.
GMAW(gas metal arc welding) and GTAW(Gas tungsten arc welding) are preferable when it's used to produce structural welds. It's excellent weldability is enabling all standard methods, gas, electric and resistence welding.
3. Heat treatment:
Alloy 3003 can be hardened by cold rolling but it is not hardened by heat treatment.
Alloy 3003 is often supplied in H1x tempers. mistly commonly H12 and H14.
Soft temper can be gotten after annealing.
4. Specified properoties of alloy 3003 aluminum sheet (according to ASTM B209)
Chemical Composition % 3003 aluminium sheet
(single values are minima except as noted)
Mechanical Property Specification 3003 aluminum sheet
|Alloy& Temper||Tensile Strength(Mpa)||
0.2% Proof (Mpa) min
|Elongation (% in 50mm) Minimum|
|3003 - O||95-135||35||15||17||20||23||24|
* Tempers H22 and H24 etc may not meet maximum tensile strength and minimum yield strength limits, but if supplied in place of ordered H12 or H14 all limits must be complied with.
More products, please visit http://www.flataluminumsheet.com
More requirements, please click to contact us directly