|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 01|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 50 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Features:||Corrosion Resistence||Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Thickness:||0.6 Mm - 200mm||Color:||Silver, Mill Finish|
|Application:||Transportation/ Construction/ Others||Type:||Flat Aluminum Plate|
Corrosion Resistant Flat Aluminum Plate 3003 H14 Temper 3mm x 1250mm
Description of aluminum sheet 3003:
1. 3003 is the most widely used of all aluminum alloys.
2. It is essentially commercially pure aluminum with the addition of manganese which increases the strength some 20% over the 1100 grade.
3. It has all the excellent characteristics of 1100 with higher strength.
4. It has excellent corrosion resistance.
5. It has excellent workability and it may be deep drawn or spun, welded or brazed.
6. It is non heat treatable.
7. Applications: cooking utensils, decorative trim, awnings, siding, storage tanks.
Physical Properties of aluminum sheet 3003:
Mean Coefficient of
MS/m at 20℃
|Equal Volume||Equal Mass|
Possible Alternative Alloys such as:
1. Alloy 5005 aluminum sheet, because its bright anodizing finish (for decoration) is required.
2. Alloy 5052 aluminum sheet is chosed instead of 3003, when higher strength is required and bright finish is less needed.
3. Alloy 5083 aluminum sheet can replace of 3003 when higher strength and higher corrosion resistence is required.
Consistent and competitive pricing. This time tested philosophy has distinguished us as a low-cost aluminum partner, helping our customers become more competitive in today’s marketplace.
Choice. We offer the widest range of aluminum materials to fit your specific price and application requirements.
Performance. We deliver your aluminum on time and within your specifications, and can customize a supply chain solution to fit your exact needs.