|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 012|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Thickness:||0.2mm - 6mm||Alloy:||1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx|
|Surface:||Brite / Brushed / Brite Brushed / Satin / Specular||Material:||Aluminium Sheet|
|Treatment:||Anodizing And Colored||Color:||Clear / Gold / Bronze / Dark Brushed|
Efficiency of anodized aluminum coil abrasion resistance strong sheet
Quick details of anodized aluminium sheet or coil:
1. Aluminum alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx
2. Thickness: 0.2mm – 3.0mm (sizes as your demand)
3. Width: 2200mm max
4. Length: As your demand (sheet or coil available)
5. Surface: Brite / Brushed / Brite Brushed / Satin / Specular
6. Anodic layer: 2 - 25 μm
7. Protective film: As your request
Description of anodized aluminium sheet:
Anodizing is an electrochemical process that converts the metal surface into an anodic oxide finish, and it is distinctive from original oxide layer. Through the anodization, amounts of pores will form on the oxide coating.
Features of Anodized Aluminum Sheet:
• Hard durable finish
• Aesthetical appearance
• Insulative and static resistant
• High adhesion
• Thermal management properties
Efficiencies of Anodized Aluminum Coil Sheet:
• Anodized aluminum are ready for immediate fabrication.
• Anodized aluminum weighs about 60% less than other matals, such as stainless steel, brass and copper.
• The anodic layer is three times harder than the aluminum itself and provides a natural abrasion resistance not found in stainless steel, brass and copper.