|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 012|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Thickness:||.032 - .125 Gauge||Alloy:||1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx|
|Color:||Metallic Coil / Clear||Material:||Aluminium Coil|
|Treatment:||Anodizing And Embossed||Temper:||H / O|
Versatile fabricated anodized aluminum coil stucco embossed sheet
Quick details of anodized aluminium sheet or coil:
1. Aluminum alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx
2. Gauge: .032 - .125 (sizes as your demand)
3. Width: 2200mm max
4. Length: As your demand (sheet or coil available)
5. Color: Metallic / Specular /As per RAL
6. Anodic layer: 25 μm Max
7. Protective film: As your request (PVC film)
Description of anodized aluminium coil:
Coil Anodizing is an electrochemical process, not an applied coating. The surface of the aluminum is converted into an aluminum oxide (different from the original one) as a result of reactions occurring in an acid solution and electricity. The end result is a technical wonder that provides many inherent benefits.
Versitilities of Anodized Aluminum Sheet:
• Anodized aluminum can be processed to any color in the visible light spectrum to match any custom need.
• The anodizing process ensures consistent color from start to finish and edge to edge of the aluminum coil.
• Anodized aluminum can be fabricated in embossed, laminated, perforated, welded, and brushed and etc.
• The oxide layer accentuates the rich metallic appearance of the aluminum and does not cover it up like paint.
• The aluminum oxide layer will not chip, flake or peel like paint, rust like steel or weather like brass