|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 012|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Thickness:||0.03'' - 0.125''||Alloy:||1060 / 1070|
|Temper:||O / H14/ H16/ H18||Material:||Aluminum Sheet|
Commercial Lighting Bronze Copper Anodized Aluminum Sheet 1060 / 1070 Alloy
Specifications of anodized aluminium sheet or coil:
1. Aluminum alloy: 1060 / 1070
2. Thickness: as your demand
3. Width: as your demand
4. Temper: H14 / H16 / H18 / O
5. Color: Copper / bronze / silver
6. Finish: Brite
Description of pre - anodized aluminum sheet for lighting:
Anodizing is "a process to electrolytically coat a metallic surface with a protective or decorative oxide" by definition. Pre-anodized aluminium has been the main reflector material for lighting for the past few years. It provides an excellent combination of high reflection and durability in kinds of finishes to suit commercial lighting.
Properties of pre - anodized aluminum for lighting:
1) High total reflectance, ranging from 80% for matte finished products to 87% or more for the highest perfoming mirror grades.
2) Electrical conductibility
3) Easy formability for curving and folding.
4) Various surface finishes and colors for selection.
5) Temperature and fire proof
6) Ease with maintance
Standard ocean safe packaging, wooden cases or pallets
20' container and 40' container.
Customized requirement is accepted
5-30 working days (Subject to quantities)
We try to cut the delivery time to catch up your selling plan.
By sea or by air