|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 014|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 tons per month|
|Item Name:||Heat Reflector Polished Aluminum Sheet 100 - 2650mm Width For Solar Reflector||Temper:||O H|
|Thickness:||≥ 0.1mm Or Customized||Color:||Silver, Golden, Brass, Red, Black, Tawny, Blue Or Customized|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy 1/ 3/ 5xxx Series||Application:||Solar Reflector, Architectural Appearance, Interior Decoration,elevator Wall|
Heat Reflector Polished Aluminum Sheet 100 - 2650mm Width For Solar Reflector
Quick specifications about polished aluminum sheet (for reference):
|1. Temper:||O H|
|4. Thickness||≥ 0.1mm or customized|
|5. Coated thickness||PE:>=18 micron, PVDF:>=25 micron|
|6. Surface treament||PE or PVDF olor coated|
|7. Surface treament||Silver, golden, brass, red, black, tawny, blue, purple, etc.|
|8. Material||Aluminum alloy 1/ 3/ 5xxx series|
|9. Polished side||Single side|
|10. Reflective rate (available)||86%, 95%, 98%|
|12. Technical||DC /CC|
1. 1 xxx series refers to pure aluminum, which contains 99.00% aluminum or above.
2. Common alloys in 1000 series: alloy 1050, 1060, 1070, 1090, 1100, 1235.
|Good conductivity, corrosion resistence,weldable, high strength and well durability.|
1. Common alloy in 3000 series: 3003, 3004, 3005.
2. Known as Aluminum - Manganese alloy, the main elements of 3000 series are Al and Mn.
|High rust proof, welded easily and non-heat treatent.|
1. Common alloy in 5000 series: 5052, 5005, 5083, 5A05.
2. Known as aluminum magnesium alloy.
|Low density, high tensile strength and high elongation, light, non-heat treatment|
Key points to choose aluminum alloy?
Different aluminum alloy has different features and applications. We supply various grades of auminum alloy and any grade is available, not only limited to the grade listed above. You can choose aluminum alloy according to grade and temper, the two main parameters.
F-- processing state
H--strain hardening state
O--complete annealing (soft)
T--heat treatment stable
Characteristics of aluminum alloy:
1. 1xxx series: more than 99% commercial-purity aluminium
Characteristics---high conductivity, corrosion resistance and good welding performance but low intensity.
2. 2xxx series: alloy of Al and Cu
Characteristic---high intensity, favorable heat resistance and processing performance.
3. 3xxx series: alloy of Al and Mn
Characteristics--good corrosion resistance, welding performance and high plasticity .
4. 4xxx series: alloy of Al and Si
Characteristics--good abrasion ability and high temperature resistance.
5. 5xxx series: alloy Al and Mg
Characteristics--good corrosion resistance, welding performance and can only raise the intensity through cold rolling.
6. 6xxx series: alloy of Al, Mg and Si
Characteristics--good corrosion resistance and welding performance.
7. 7xxx series: alloy of Al and Zn
Characteristics--super high intensity brings well tenacity to alloy and it's easy for processing.
8. 8xxx series: alloy in reserve
Characteristics--high plasticity and deep drawability.