|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||SR or OEM|
|Model Number:||Al sheet 013|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Ocean Safe Package, Wooden Pallets/ Cases|
|Delivery Time:||5 - 30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3000 tons per month|
|Alloy:||1100(1050, 1060, 1070, 3003, 3004, 5052 Can Be Offered)||Temper:||H12/14/16/18/22/24/ H114/H234/H194|
|Surface Treatment:||Embossed, Patterned||Material:||Aluminum Coil|
|Thickness:||3mm(or Customized)||Color:||Natural Or Colored|
aluminium chequered plate,
aluminium checkered sheet
Stucco Aluminum Tread Plate Alloy 1100 Patterned 3 Mm Aluminium Checker Plate
Different types of embossed aluminum sheet:
1. Stucco embossed aluminum sheet
2. Semi-circle embossed aluminum sheet
3. Peddle embossed aluminum sheet
4. Bead embossed aluminum sheet
5. Diamond embossed aluminum sheet
6. Waves embossed aluminum sheet
Advantages of stucco embossed aluminum sheet:
|1. More durable||Stucco embossed aluminum sheet is more durable than common sheet.|
|2. Lightweight||Stucco embossed is lighter than other metal sheet.|
|3. Perfect surface||Stucco embossed aluminum sheet has patterns on it so that it is more beauiful than polished metal sheet.|
|4. light-reflecting disability||It reflects less light than polished metal sheet.|
How to choose aluminum alloy of aluminum sheet?
Different alloys of aluminum sheet are available. You have to select one in accord with how aluminum sheet will be used. If you need pure aluminum material, 1000 series, like 1100 is your best choice. If you need it for machine parts, 2000 series, mainly 2011, can meet your demands. If you need something durable and solid, you can choose 5000 series such as 5052, containing Magnesium (3% - 5%), which can be used for ship board. We attach a chart describing the features and applications of different alloys(mainly 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx).
Description of aluminum alloys:
1.1 xxx series aluminum sheets, known as pure aluminum.
2. 1 xxx series contain 99.00% aluminum or above.
3. Alloy 1050, 1060, 1070, 1090, 1100, 1235, these are common alloys in 1000 series.
|Science experiments, chemical industries, and other special industries...||Good conductivity, resistence to corrosion, easy to be welded, strength and durability.|
1. Alloy 3003, 3004, 3005, 3A21 are the representatives in 3000 series.
2. It includes aluminum and Manganese (Mn).
3. The production process of the 3xxx series aluminum sheet is more outstanding.
|Parts of airplane, utensil, aluminum beverage cans, material of interior and exterior decoration of building...||Higher strength, higher antirust, easily welded and brazed, non-heat treatable.|
1. Alloy 5052 5005 5083,5754 are seen commonly in this series.
2. And 5000 series are the most widely used alloys.
3. Magnesium (3% - 5%) is another main elements in this series.
|Ship board, decoration material of building, parts of electronic tools...||Excellent corrosion resistance, superior hardness & heatproof, low density.|
1. Alloy 6061 and 6063 are extensively used.
2. They contain both Magnesium(Mg) and silicon element., and combine the advantages of 4000 series and 5000 series.
|IT equipment & facility,
|High corrosion resistance, easy to be deformed to shape, superior surface treatme|
Rather than being suppliers we aim to be reliable and customer-driven solution providers.